- UNLEASH THE WILD BEAST – Prepare yourself for intense and explosive sets and reps. Our pre workout supplements are all about maximizing your exercise performance so you can enjoy better gains.
- TAY IN THE ZONE – Keep losing your focus as you start working out in the gym? This pre workout powder contains caffeine that will keep you sharp, alert, and focused as you complete all your sets.
- FIGHT OFF MUSCLE SORENESS – Pump iron all day without less muscle fatigue. This pre workout energy supplement contains creatine HCl that reduces the buildup of muscle acids that cause soreness.
- MOUTHWATERING TASTE – Not a fan of odd-tasting workout drinks? Made available in refreshing sweet and fruity flavors, this energy supplement will make you constantly look forward to your next serving.
- 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION – If you have any suggestions, questions, or issues regarding this pre workout powder supplement, feel free to reach out to us and we will be glad to assist you.
Free Shipping Over £50 (UK)
- Free Worldwide Shipping Over £100
- Fast Delivery
- Secure Payments
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
Feral pre-workout is here, Are you ready?
Looking For A Preworkout That Goes As Hard As You?
Say Hello To Feral Pre!
You are all set to hit the gym, looking forward to a full day of pumping iron. As soon as you start lifting weights, however, your mind and body just won’t seem to work together – forcing you to cut your workout short and just head home.
If you want to workout like a madman and experience insane gains in muscle size, strength, and power, this pre-workout supplement is what you’ve been searching for.
Put an end to weak and sluggish workouts with Feral Pre
This pre-workout formula is driven by a Performance Blend that includes Beta Alanine, Creatine HCl, Betaine Anhydrous, and Agmatine Sulfate – all of which help extend muscle endurance, boost power, and delay the onset of fatigue.
It also features an Uncaged Energy Focus Blend, which contains Taurine, Eria Jarensis, DMAE, N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine, Huperzine A, and Alpha Yohimbine. Together with caffeine, these ingredients will keep you sharp and alert from start to finish.
Need more reasons to give this beast a chance? Here are more reasons to start taking this supplement:
- Contains black pepper extract to maximize nutrient absorption
- No artificial dyes
- Checked in-house and by a third party lab to ensure purity and quality
- Mixes instantly with water
Take half serving (1/2 scoop) 30-40 minutes before training. Recommend 6-8 ounces of water or adjust to taste. Once tolerance is assessed, take a maximum dose of 1 scoop.
DO NOT EXCEED 1 SCOOP PER DAY. During your workout, it is recommended that you drink plenty of water.
Nutrition Information FERAL Pre-workout
Feral Pre – composition:
Beta-Alanine – The main function of this amino acid is not to increase the volume of muscle cells, but to increase the level of carnosine in the muscles. Effect? During both aerobic and anaerobic efforts, the acidification of skeletal muscles is significantly slowed down. In practice, this translates into heavier, more intense and more effective workouts. Both endurance and muscle power increase.
Creatine Hcl – Creatine is one of the most thoroughly analyzed bioactive compounds. The supply of creatine increases the reserves of phosphocreatine in muscle fibers by up to 40%, which measurably increases the intensity of exercise, helps to improve performance and provides a powerful anabolic stimulus for muscle growth.
Betaine Anhydrous – Mediates the synthesis of creatine, supports the digestive system and kidney function.
Agmatine Sulfate – Effectively intensifies the secretion of nitric oxide in the human body, which translates into a strong muscle pump feeling during training. The expansion of blood vessels supports the supply of blood and nutrients to the working muscles, which significantly accelerates the regeneration process and building new muscle fibers. In studies with the use of agmatine, it has been shown that its effect can support protein synthesis even twice, which, in addition to the action of agmatine itself, is also associated with the effect of increasing the supply of nutrients to muscle tissues.
Taurine – Helps to increase endurance and endurance in hard training athletes, and also increases the transport of creatine and other nutrients to muscle cells.
Anhydrous Caffeine – The most famous stimulant in the world. It has a stimulating effect, reduces the level of Adenosine, inhibits the breakdown of cAMP.
N-Acetyl Tyrosine – Acetylated derivative of the L-tyrosine amino acid. Ordinary L-tyrosine is less stable and also less soluble in water, which can lead to reduced bioavailability. N-acetyl-L-tyrosine supports the functioning of the brain by supporting the synthesis of norepinephrine catecholamines and dopamine (neurotransmitters). N-Acetyl Tyrosine helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system and in maintaining proper psychological functions and contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Huperzine A – An alkaloid capable of penetrating the blood-brain barrier, which is a negative catalyst for acetylcholine degradation, improves nerve conduction and has a significant impact on concentration, association and memory. It helps to alleviate the effects of oxygen stress, prevents depression and has neuroprotective properties that improve well-being. In sports supplementation, it is recommended in the pre-training and pre-exercise periods and during exercise in order to improve concentration.
Piper Nigrum Extract – Piperine is included in the composition to maximize all the positive effects of Feral pre. Piperine maximizes the bioavailability of the ingredients contained in each serving of Feral Pre. Nothing will be wasted!
Cherry Bomb Coctail, Skull Crusher Candy, Water Melon Gummy