TWP Endure Platinum Series BCAA + EAA
- 7g BCAA
- 0g Sugars
- 3g EAA
- 30 Servings
Free Shipping Over £50 (UK)
- Free Worldwide Shipping Over £100
- Fast Delivery
- Secure Payments
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
What is TWP Endure BCAA + EAA For?
TWP Endure BCAA+EAA Endure is designed for hard training athletes that refuse to compromise on formula, taste or effectiveness – Endure truly is the market-leading BCAA amino acid formulation and at Echo, we’re happy to recommend it to anyone looking to supplement their diet with branched-chain amino acids to help recovery and maximise performance.
When to Use Warrior Project Endure BCAA + EAA?
You can take TWP Endure at any time of the day – most athletes would tend to take it before / during/after a workout although at Echo we sip it all through the day as it’s just a delicious drink on its own!
Who Are Warrior Project?
Warrior Project is a hardcore supplement brand from Dan “Warrior ” Singh with a range of EFFECTIVE supplements to help you shred fat, add lean mass and BEAST through your training!
- ZERO Sugar – Endure has been formulated to fit in with any low-sugar diet as the last thing you want is for your sports nutrition to be contributing to your sugar intake for the day. Despite being completely free of sugars The Warrior Project Endure tastes refreshing and is a real pleasure to drink
- Reduced DOMs – Warrior Endure contains an industry-leading 7000mg branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) which both contribute to muscle growth (in particular L-Leucine) and have a strong anti-catabolic effect, making The Warrior Project Endure the perfect companion to a low or high-calorie diet
- All The Essentials – Essential amino acids are those that your body can’t make on its own and TWP Endure contains ALL of them in a single serving so you have all the ingredients you need to repair muscle without any fillers
- Electrolyte Blend – If you’re using Warrior Endure while training then chances are you’ll have built up quite a sweat (if you combine with LFT SHT you definitely will!) and when you sweat you lose the key electrolytes that your body needs to perform at the highest level – TWP have thought of this and included a blend which contains the key electrolytes sodium, magnesium and potassium
- Delicious Flavours – At The Warrior Project they are NEVER happy to settle for the normal and this applies to flavours too! You can enjoy Endure in Vanilla Cola, Raspberry & Lime or Blue Snow Cone flavours – they’re all super smooth and refreshing
- Safe For Athletes – Endure contains NO banned substances and no matter what your sport you can be assured that TWP Endure is suitable for you to take
|Nutritional Information Per Serving (17g)|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl)||1.6mg|
|Calcium (as Dicalcium Phosphate)||73mg|
|Phosphorous (as Dicalcium Phosphate)||57mg|
|Magnesium (as Dimagnesium Malate)||25mg|
|Sodium (as Sodium Citrate Dihydrate)||58mg|
|2:1:1 BCAA Blend||7g|
|L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine|
|Sodium Chloride, Potassium Citrate, Magnesium Citrate|
BCAA Blend: L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine
EAA Blend: L-Lysine (450mg), L-Phenylalanine (360mg), L-Threonine (300mg), L-Histidine (140mg), L-Methionine (100mg), L-Tryptophan (40mg)
Electrolyte Blend: SodiumChloride, Potassium Citrate, Magnesium Citrate
Other Ingredients: Flavouring, Stabilisers (Citric Acid, Malic Acid), Brilliant Blue Colouring, Sweeteners (Sucralose, Acesulfame-K). Sunflower Lecithin (Instantising agent)
As a dietary supplement mix 1 serving (17g) of ENDURE with 300-400 ml (depending on preference) of cold water. ENDURE can be consumed prior to training, during training and after training for maximum efficacy.
Keep out of reach of children. Not suitable for persons under 18 years of age. If pregnant, lactating or nursing please consult your doctor before using this product. Please consult your doctor prior to use if you have a medical condition. Store in a cool dry place out of sunlight. For best before date please see the base. Shake well before use. Do not exceed the stated dosage. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet.
Bongo Crush, Cream Soda, Iron Thirst, Strawberry Lemonade, Blue Snow Cone, Peach Iced Tea, Raspberry Lime, Vanilla Cola