Terms and Conditions
- Prices are displayed in British Pounds (Sterling), US Dollars and Euros, (prices shown in Euros and Dollars may differ slightly than the actual transaction charge due to daily currency exchange rate fluctuations).
- All prices are inclusive of VAT where appropriate (unless ordering from The Channel Islands or the outside the UK or other nations where VAT is applied by your customs when entering your country).
- All payments are automatically checked to make sure the Credit/Debit Card has not been reported lost or stolen before the payment is authorised. Orders made from countries outside the UK may require further proof of identity to support the card transaction. A LANDLINE TELEPHONE NUMBER IS REQUIRED TO VALIDATE YOUR ADDRESS DETAILS AND IN CASE WE NEED TO NOTIFY YOU OF ANY PROBLEMS, IF THIS IS NOT SUPPLIED WE MAY BE UNABLE TO CONTACT YOU AND YOUR ORDER MAY BE CANCELLED.
- All orders under 1Kg received before 2pm are packaged and shipped the same day where possible by Royal Mail Recorded Delivery, orders over 1Kg will be shipped by our courier service and will generally arrive within 48 hours from the date you placed your order. Orders placed on a Friday after 2pm will not be processed until the following Monday morning. Orders with insufficient or wrong information will take longer as we try to gather the correct information.
- Goods and prices are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the goods, we will inform you of this as soon as possible and offer alternatives which we think may be suitable. We will not send replacements or send you something you didn’t order without your prior consent.
- Products may only be returned if unopened and seals still in-tact and clothing/accessories are in original packaging with tags attached.
PLEASE CHECK OUR SHIPPING AND RETURNS PAGE BEFORE ORDERING. Products may only be returned within 7 working days of receiving them to:
- For any goods you wish to return we must be notified within 48 hours of their arrival and you must confirm our returns procedure, failure to do so may invalidate your claim. The customer will be kept fully informed of progress regarding any replacements and or exchanges.
- None of the above affects your statutory rights.
- We may change these terms without prior notice to you. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received.
- The contract between us shall be governed by the laws of England and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England.