TWP Radical Growth RAD140/MK677
- accelerated fat loss
- lean mass
- great entry level compound
- get back to gym now with this 2in1 product
Free Shipping Over £50 (UK)
- Free Worldwide Shipping Over £100
- Fast Delivery
- Secure Payments
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
TWP Radical Growth Rad140 + MK677
TWP Radical Growth is 2 in 1 product that contains 10mg of RAD140 and 10mg of MK677.
- Dramatic Gains – Adding RAD-140 lets you increase muscle mass, build strength and add stamina with impressive results
- All the Gains, None Of The Negatives. – Unlike anabolic steroids, RAD-140 has a 90:1 anabolic ratio giving you incredible, focussed muscle growth without the negative androgenic effects of anabolics.
- More prompt recovery
- Can be stacked– Whilst it is a Stirling solo product, those more versed and experienced may wish to combine it with other products
- Accelerated Fat Loss
Ibutamoren (also known as ibutamoren mesylate or MK-677), promotes the secretion of the growth hormone (GH) and increases insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1)
Ibutamoren increases levels, by mimicking the action of the hormone ghrelin, and binding to one of the ghrelin receptors in the brain ). Activated ghrelin receptors stimulates growth hormone release from the brain.
Benefits of increased GH and IGF-1 include:
- Increased bone turnover and eventually bone density
- Improved sleep quality and REM (rapid eye movement) sleep duration.
- Reduced Muscle Wasting
- Increased muscle mass
- Reduced fat mass
- Possible healing of tendons, joints and ligaments
Nutrition Information and Ingredients
Ingredients: 2-chloro-4-[[(1R,2S)-1-[5-(4-cyanophenyl)-1,3,4-oxadiazol-2-yl]-2-hydroxypropyl]amino]-3-methylbenzonitrile, (R)-1-(2-MethylallanylO-Benzyl-D-Seryl)-1-(Methylsulfonyl)-1,2-Dihydrospiro( in-dole3,4-piperidine)
|NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING (1 CAP)
|Product Filter (SARMS)||
Ibutamoren MK-677, RAD 140
Please read: not for human consumption. This product is for research purposes only. This product is not a food product. By acquiring this product, you are in full knowledge that it’s not a food, nor is it for human consumption and it’s for market research purposes only.